Terms & Conditions
When you book an appointment, be aware that you are occupying space in a schedule. If you miss an appointment without notice, someone else could have been scheduled in your place. In Waves Yoga LLC reserves the right to charge the full fee or a partial fee for missed appointments without notice. This will be charged to the card on file or invoiced.
In Waves Yoga LLC understands that chronic health conditions can be unpredictable. If you have to miss an appointment, please email email@example.com or call/text 203-244-8403 as soon as you know you will be unable to attend the session.
If your session was pre-paid, you will receive a full refund if your session is canceled by In Waves Yoga LLC.
Yoga therapy and private yoga require a commitment from you, the client. If you are not ready to commit, please do not purchase a package. Packages are non-refundable and expire after 6 months of purchase.
Payments are accepted via Wave Apps or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment is due either upon booking if using the online booking service or upon receipt of invoice. If taking advantage of the monthly Open Clinic Day, any payment for services is taken at the end of the session.
Online classes are live stream via Zoom. In Waves Yoga is not responsible for any technical issues such as connection issues, poor audio, or poor video. Contact Sara at email@example.com if you have any issues with your Zoom class experience.
Yoga teachers and yoga therapists are not qualified to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. In Waves Yoga LLC does not make any guarantees if yoga therapy will be effective for any condition or individual.
Release Of Liability
By using In Waves Yoga LLC’s services (eg. booking an appointment, taking part in a session, taking an online class, taking an online course), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- In Waves Yoga LLC in no way implies that its yoga teachers and yoga therapists can diagnose or treat any conditions.
- Yoga therapy is not a substitute for medical care.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician before your participation in services provided by In Waves Yoga LLC.
- You in no way hold In Waves Yoga LLC, its employees’ training programs and/or certifying agencies responsible for any injuries or other effects practices have on you.
- You are solely responsible for your own health and safety.
Prior to your first session, you will be required to sign a form agreeing to these terms and to the release of liability.